What is Performance Coaching?
Performance Coaching is for clients that are interested in improving performance by improving mindset. This can be an athlete or coach that needs to develop confidence, resilience, or emotion management (to name a few) in order to be more effective in their role.
Coaching is done in a private or semi-private setting. Sessions last for 60 minutes and are highly personalized based on the client’s specific needs, goals, strengths, and weaknesses.
This is an interactive process where feedback from the client and the client’s coaches or mentors is necessary in order to identify barriers. Once identified, coach and client will work together in the form of ongoing coaching, daily practices, and practical application of performance strategies.
Tailor the training and app to individual needs
Implement independent assessment tracking to track impact
Create and maintain a mental edge through ongoing development of Performance Mindset™
Who should consider Performance Coaching?
Performance coaching group sizes:
- Private or semi-private (1-3 people)
When should someone consider performance coaching?
- When looking to increase performance by strengthening the "intangibles":
- Mental Toughness
Benefits of Performance Coaching include increase in:
- Verbal Communication
- Non-Verbal Communication
- Decision Making
- Performance Under Pressure
Performance Coaching includes:
- Personalized coaching plan to identify weaknesses and develop them into strengths
- Ongoing coaching (In person, over the phone, Skype, etc)
- Assessment, data-tracking, trouble shooting, and new skills
- Personalized practices to challenge the ongoing development of Performance Mindset™