What is Group Coaching?
Group Training is for teams that are looking to improve performance in a specific area. Examples include development of mental skills in coaches, athletes, and corporate teams. Instruction is specific to team goals and needs.
Training is done in a group setting over a period of 8-12 weeks. Training sessions range in time from 1.5-3 hours over the course of 2-4 sessions. Timing and group size can be individualized based on the client’s needs.
Group training is highly interactive and will require discussion from the group. Feedback from leaders within the group is helpful when determining specific barriers that limit group success. Small group training includes in-person coaching, daily practices, and practical application of performance strategies.
Presentations of VP concepts in a group format
Implement group assessment tracking to track impact
Develop Performance Mindset™ for individuals within high performing teams and organizations
Who should consider Group Coaching?
Benefits of Group Coaching include:
- Reduced feelings of:
- Improvement in:
When should someone consider group coaching?
- When looking to improve group performance through personal development of indivuals on the team
Group coaching includes:
- 8 hours of in-person group instruction
- daily practices on the Vision Pursue app
- Free access to the VP app for 1 year
Group coaching group sizes:
- 4 or more people
- Bigger groups are okay. The bigger the group, the less interactive and more lecture based the material becomes.
- Still cover the same amount of material
- Split people into smaller groups for interactive sessions